2022 Grand Wagoneer vs. 2022 GMC Yukon Denali
420-hp 6.2L V8 ; 277-hp 3.0L Duramax turbo-diesel
Are you searching for a full-size SUV that doesn’t cut corners in terms of performance and interior comfort? If so, you might be wondering how the 2022 Grand Wagoneer and 2022 GMC Yukon Denali stack up. Below, you’ll discover our new Grand Wagoneer vs. Yukon Denali comparison, where you can decide once and for all which model best suits your needs on Red Lion roads!
Grand Wagoneer vs. Yukon Denali: Performance
How do these two models compare when it comes to power and capability? Compare the Denali Yukon vs. Grand Wagoneer performance specs below:
- Engines: The 2022 GMC Yukon Denali offers two engine options: a 277-hp 3.0L Duramax turbo-diesel and a 420-hp 6.2L V8. On the other hand, the Grand Wagoneer offers a 471-hp 6.4L V8 engine, delivering a much stronger punch of power.
- Transmissions: Both of the Yukon Denali’s engines are paired with 10-speed automatic transmissions. The Grand Wagoneer’s engines are coupled with 8-speed automatic transmissions.
- Towing: With 2WD and the turbo engine, the Yukon Denali can tow up to 8,100 pounds. When coupled with 4×4 capability and 8-speed automatic transmission, the Grand Wagoneer can tow up to 9,850 pounds. This makes the Grand Wagoneer the better choice if towing is your goal.
Grand Wagoneer vs. Yukon Denali: Interior Dimensions
Both the Grand Wagoneer and Yukon Denali are full-size SUVs, so you can expect spacious dimensions from both models. But, when you compare the numbers side-by-side, you’ll see that the Grand Wagoneer has more cargo room with all of the seats in use and more breathing room in the rear rows.
Grand Wagoneer Interior Dimensions:
- Cargo Volume (Front / Second / Third Row): 94.2 / 70.9 / 27.4 cubic feet
- Seating Capacity: Up to 8
- Front Headroom: 41.3 inches
- Second-Row Headroom: 40 inches
- Third-Row Headroom: 39 inches
- Front Legroom: 40.9 inches
- Second-Row Legroom: 42.7 inches
- Third-Row Legroom: 36.6 inches
GMC Yukon Denali Interior Dimensions:
- Cargo Volume (Front / Second / Third Row): 122.9 / 72.6 / 25.50 cubic feet
- Seating Capacity: Up to 8
- Front Headroom: 42.3 inches
- Second-Row Headroom: 38.9 inches
- Third-Row Headroom: 38.2 inches
- Front Legroom: 44.5 inches
- Second-Row Legroom: 42 inches
- Third-Row Legroom: 34.9 inches
Test Drive a Grand Wagoneer in Wrightsville Today!
Now that you’ve had a chance to compare the 2022 Grand Wagoneer vs. 2022 GMC Yukon Denali, it’s time to explore it for yourself! Compared to other competitors on the market, the Grand Wagoneer continues to stand out with its venerable engines and towing capacity, along with its accommodating interior. Contact us online or call us at 717-864-0619 to schedule a test drive in Wrightsville. You can also get pre-approved online ahead of time from the comfort of your home!
More from Susquehanna Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Susquehanna Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram customers in the Red Lion area have access to top-tier luxury via the 2022 Grand Wagoneer interior. Impressive comfort levels and endless features make this one of the brand’s most impressive efforts in the luxury department. Whether you want spacious dimensions that allow easy relaxation or electronic hardware to keep you connected, you surely…
Jeep is known for its sporty, off-road-ready vehicles, which explains why models like the new Jeep Compass are packed with plenty of space and technology for the adventures ahead. Look forward to every drive with nearly 30 cubic feet of cargo volume behind the second row, and technologies like a Wi-Fi hotspot and smartphone…
If you’re in the market for a rugged new vehicle around Red Lion, it’s worth checking out the 2022 Jeep Gladiator. The new Jeep Gladiator has all the latest performance, technology, and safety features available and is one of the most anticipated vehicles on the Wrightsville roads. So, how much is a Jeep Gladiator? Learn…